2x the points 4 stage pistol, covered arena for more info visit www.psmountedshooters.com
Pre-registration for rifle and shotgun on this event is ONLY in case we postpone Saturday's rifle/shotgun to Sunday. Otherwise, rifle and shotgun will ONLY be held Saturday night.
Chicopee Woods Agricultural Center, Gainesville, GA
· 2X Points · 50% Circuit Payback · 40% Rifle Payback · Buckle Option ·
· $75 Double Point Main Match Entry Fee per day (4 stages)
· $20 Double Point Wrangler Entry Fee per day (4 stages)
· $50 Double Point Rifle Entry Fee, Saturday after Main Match (2 stages)
· $50 Double Point Shotgun Entry Fee. Saturday after Main Match (2 stages)
ü One event – Combined Lever/Pump & Revolver (both rifle & shotgun)
ü Limited Class 1-3 Open Class 4-6 (both rifle & shotgun)
· $10 per stage 3D Jackpot
· $15 Exhibition run per horse per stage: Limit 10 entries, Saturday stages 1-3, read club rules regarding exhibition entries. (located at www.psmountedshooters.com, membership tab)
· $25 RV site per night, sites are first come/first serve basis
· RV spaces in the main lot are limited. The larger spaces are for two (2) trailers. Please work with your neighbors with slide outs. Remember that a number of our fellow shooters come in after dark.
· $15 Dry camp per night, sites are first come/first serve basis
· $45 per stall for the weekend, stall cost includes 1 bag of shavings, extra shavings are $7 per bag
· $30 for a tack stall for the weekend
· Contact GJ Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org for special stall requests
· Stall Sheriff: Robbie Henderson (770) 519-3389 contact him AT the arena
· NO Showing from Trailer. Must pay $45 stall fee per horse. **Chicopee Woods Ag Center Rule **
· NO Horses allowed on Pavement. **Chicopee Woods Ag Center Rule **
· Peach State Mounted Shooters BOD reserves the right to remove any classes, adjust any times, shorten the match, or make any adjustment to the competition as required for the benefit of all.
Register Online at www.cmsaevents.com (preferred) or register on site during the following times:
Friday 4:30 pm – 7:00 pm Saturday 7:00 am – 7:30 am Sunday 7:30 am – 8:00 am
Bring A Current Negative Coggins For Each Horse To Registration – NO EXCEPTIONS
· Pre-register online and pay at the arena or mail your check to:
ü Christine Bougher 750 Southerlin Road Pelzer, SC 29669. Make checks payable to PSMSA.
· Saturday: 8:00 am Safety Meeting followed by Wranglers shoot 8:30 am Main Match Begins
· Sunday: 8:00 am Cowboy Church 8:30 am Safety Meeting 9:00 am Main Match Begins
· Wranglers will shoot follow Saturday Safety Meeting
For more information contact Robert Derry at (706) 206-8233 or Dennis Bougher at (864) 505-0190